- Calendar, Workflow and Analytics views available to this user
- Ability to create new events and posts
- Ability to view any event or post that the contributor is assigned to in the Ideas, Client Approval or Scheduled workflow state.
- Can edit/duplicate/delete on posts in the Ideas column and can comment on posts in any viewable state.
- Posts cannot be moved on the Workflow.
- Contributors can assign/remove any client user to an event or post that he/she creates.
- Creating or updating a post (copy, image, date, etc.) automatically assigns you to that post.
*Note: If a contributor removes himself or herself from an event or post they will no longer see the event/post unless someone else reassigns them to that event/post.
Publishing: Users are able to create events and posts and includes both the Calendar and Workflow view.
Inbox: Only available to brand roles, direct messages and user comments come in to a central location.
Monitor: Only available to brand roles, track social channel walls, direct message and search streams.
Analytics: View top posts, follower count and more from the social networks you have attached to GroundSpark.
Administration: Ability to add, delete or update any user, account, or integration for the brand. (Only available to Client Managers)